Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I should have at least cross-posted my post on our trip to Middleburg, which included several pork delicacies.

Not much is new. We have been getting a lot of rain and it's been wonderfully timed. Just when I think I need to water the hops, it rains again. The vines are about three feet long now. I'll get a picture up soon.

In other news, we are headed to Montana for a few weeks next month. Nikki and I have considered a variety of ag-related tie-ins to this trip, including buying another quarter of beef from Land of Grass. I don't think we'll do that but we'll find something fun to bring back.

In the meantime, enjoy a video on the hunt for razor clams:


John Wright Hunting Razor Clams from River Cottage on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment