Monday, March 9, 2009

The Milkman Cometh

We recently found out that there is a farm near Frederick, MD, that offers milk deliveries throughout the area. It all comes from pasture-raised cows. And the most surprising thing is that their prices were really reasonable. I set up a regular weekly order of milk and eggs and then we can also add on from a huge inventory of meat and dairy and bread and such with each week's order. I thought we'd probably go through 1.5 gallons a week for now (prob. more when Georgie starts drinking it). So I ordered a gallon of homogenized 2% and a half gallon of creamline whole. I'm really excited about that.

We'll stick with that for now but eventually I'd like to try their meats. Also, you can visit the farm so we can do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment